Friday, March 4, 2011

You Know You're Baby Crazy When:

There is more to the story. But I feel like the last couple posts have been kinda sad, so today I am just going to act like I'm at a Babyholic's Anonymous Meeting and say, Hi, I'm a babyaholic.
Here's how I know.
Yesterday a friend and I went out shopping, and had lunch at PF Changs. The dining room fabric shown below is obviously fortune cookies. However, I saw something different.

Do you know what I see? Babies butts. Yep, thats right. I see cream and purple colored babies at a fifteen to eighteen week ultrasound that are giving their moms and dads a "toilet seat" view of what gender they are. Effing crazy right? I know. But its what I see. It's what consumes me everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees crazy things all the time! While volunteering at Bingo for my school district's PTO, I was looking at the bingo monitors just before they started a game, and I totally could've sworn I was looking at a uterus on an u/s screen! You know you've had way too many transvaginal u/s when... :o)

    ReplyDelete