Monday, August 27, 2012

Finalization

The time is (FINALLY) almost here. Today we signed our adoption placement paperwork. The is the time between when the girls are "foster kids" and the adoption being final. The paperwork for their new legal names is being processed, and everything is falling into place.

We are almost a forever family.

We have one more social worker visit (the post adoptive placement visit) on Wednesday. Then we wait for our court date. We should finalize in the middle to end of September. I cannot believe it. I know at this point their "ours" but I can't wait until its official.

"If we only knew that the future holds, after a hurricaine comes a rainbow."

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You are so close now. I hope everything goes very smoothly, ALL of you certainly deserve it! PS that is my 2 year old's favorite song, EVER. She sings it every single day :)

    ReplyDelete