Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kidisms

Let me fill you in on some of the crazy things my kids say and do:

We were driving in the car after a morning of me going head to head with J, our three year old. She has a very sassy mouth, and I had enough that day. As the music played, the song "I'm sexy and I know it" came on. Instead of singing the lyrics correctly, my four year old, A started singing "she's sassy and she knows it da da da duh, da da da." Well said, little one.

I paint the girls nails once a week, usually on Saturday night. What a different Saturday night then I used to have, LOL. Now they're in to getting a nail tattoo on one nail. Last week, A chose to put a flower tattoo on her two middle fingers. I put them on. For the rest of the night she ran around the house double flipping me off showing off her tattoos. Oops.

I was making dinner the other night, and things got quiet in the dining area next to my kitchen. I saw that J was reaching for dads arnette sunglasses. I said to her, "you know you aren't supposed to touch daddys sunglasses." She responded, "how do you know I was touching them?" I told her the usual mom answer, "I have eyes in the back of my head." Without missing a beat, she got the last word by saying, "well that's not good."

Kids are so damn funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment