Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Zippity Doo Dah

We spent the last three days having the time of our lives.

This is the good stuff.

The girls met Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, many princesses, Briar Fox, and more that I'm forgetting. There is nothing (and I mean nothing) more heart warming then watching your kids experience Disneyland for the first time.

When we walked through the gates at 8am and the characters and staff were lining the sidewalks of Main Street USA there were tears in my eyes as I saw the wonder in the girls.

Everything was exciting, everything was fun, it was magical!

On our second day there we did the character breakfast, and it was worth every penny. Watching "A" giggle with her tongue hanging out of her mouth as Minnie talked with her was embarrassing, but funny. She didn't know what to do. The kid was so excited she couldn't contain herself.

Joy is what I hope to bring my kids. Lessons, integrity, honesty, love, yes....but joy, joy is the jelly in the doughnut of parenting!

Okay that was cheesy, but I've had a Disney week so I'm in a cheesy mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment