Things I never do anymore:
- Go to the bathroom without interruption. I do lock the bathroom door for #2, but I always pee in company now.
- Take long showers. I keep them short, and the door is always cracked so I can hear the girls.
- Go out to lunch.
- Stay up late and sleep in. I'm so tired once I get them down I don't stay up much longer. I usually get up early, as it's my only time to write, read, and sip my coffee in peace.
- Watch the TV shows I love. Thank God for DVR.
- Eat or drink anything I want. I usually always have to share, or explain what I'm eating/drinking and why they cannot have some.
- Have sex. Who has the time or energy? My poor husband. After years of having it all the time trying to have a kid, now it's time to lay off the lay.
I'm also looking for some adoption books and movies that are age appropriate, as I want to incorporate the term adoption into their vocabulary now. More on that when I find it.