Saturday, November 26, 2011

Blessings

"We say grace and thank the lord, got so much to be thankful for..." - Tim McGraw

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. We all have so much more to be thankful for. Probably more than we will ever realize.

For me, its my friends, family, amazing husband, my health, my job that allows me to teach and be a nurse (which I love and am good at), the means to go and hit black Friday sales at midnight with a great friend, witty humor with a dash of sarcasm, and love, I'm surrounded by so much love.

Lastly, I am thankful, yes thankful, that my journey to motherhood has made me a better, more selfless, patient, and appreciative person. As these things will all help me to be the most amazing mom.

With that being said, c'mon little one, your room is done!

My infamous tree with owl (courtesy of Styley Walls @ etsy.com):


The crib:

Cute dresser with owl lamp:

My indulgent owl outlet and light switch covers, complete with childproofing :)


I also want to add some wall art, shelves, and of course, the kiddo!

It's an amazing room. I put my "boyfriend" pillow (pillow with arms) in there, and will sit in there and read. The room soothes me, and reminds me that great things are coming.

3 comments:

  1. OMG how adorable! Wish you could decorate our room, we haven't even gone in there really to do much.. haven't even thought about buying a crib...I'd so pay you to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love that! If you get a theme going, let me know and I can give you some ideas (of course free of charge!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love it! I also go in our nursery and find comfort in there. It was a place for me to be creative, and positive, and it helps me know that one day, there WILL be a precious baby in there!

    ReplyDelete